Sunday, December 19, 2010

Time, stand still!

I sure wish I could just freeze time right now! I only have TWO weeks before I have to return to work. I'm trying to be as positive as I can seeing how I've been off for the past 7 months and I cherished every second of it with my boys. Being on bedrest was such a special time for Brody and I! And then once Jaxson came home we spent our time adjusting to being a family with two children. I must say we are so unbelieveably blessed.

Brody is finally warming up to his brother. I knew he would, if we didn't push and in his own time, come around to having a brother. It's not that Brody didn't love his brother from the moment he joined us, it's just that Brody is always on the go and well brother is not! Brody also had my undivided attention 24/7 while on bedrest and then all of a sudden brother needed mommy's attention 24/7. But now he is loving on his brother, checking on him, trying to share his tools with him and my favorite, kissing and rubbing his head. It melts my heart to see and it's probably the one thing I'm going to miss the most when returning to work, I hate the fact that they will be seperated all day long :( But such is life and I must remind myself that we will get spring break and the whole summer to ourselves. It's only 5 months til summer!

We attempted to get some pictures together but its almost impossible with an almost two year old!



1 comments:

Ashley said...

Enjoy your last couple weeks at home with your boys! I'm sure it will be hard to go back after this much time off, but at least you have a countdown to more time off with them :)

Merry Christmas!