What an amazing week it's been. I cannot believe my little booger bear is already one week old. Just so y'all know this is the coolest kid ever! Even if he did keep me up ALL night last night he's still pretty darn awesome.
I cannot even describe motherhood. It's funny because before I got pregnant, even during pregnancy, I made fun of "those" mothers. You know the ones that are pretty much stuck on their kids and that's all they talk about and blah blah blah, yea well now I understand and it's totally back firing on me. I seriously need to win the lottery so I can stay at home all day and love on this kiddo. I can sit for hours and just look at this precious face. He's my little miracle from God and I cannot thank him enough for this gift he has given me. I feel so blessed.
So this is what Brody's been doing this week:
- He can totally turn over to his side. Not sure if they are suppose to do this yet but he does it all the time. I will put him on his back and before I know it he will be completely on his side.
- He's starting to smile. I don't think he means to do it or knows he is doing it although Grammy begs to differ but he's smiling and it's so cute
- He loves to eat! We are breast feeding and he rocks at it. It really is so easy for us and he will latch right on and go to town...I think he's a little piglet like his cousin Ben was. He's been eating every 1 1/2 - 2 hours and will get milk mustaches. It's hilarious.
- He loves to pee on his momma. Seriously I've been sprayed probably 5 times already. I'm getting better but those little weewee's are so unpredictable.
- His favorite spot to sleep is on mommy or daddy's chest with his arm propped up under his cheek. He looks JUST like his daddy when he sleeps like this.
- He snores!None of his clothes fit, they are all so big still. He's still a face scratcher so he has to wear the long sleeve mitten shirts and they are almost impossible to find! The only size that fits him is the Gerber or Carter Newborn and they are still a little big.
- The only time he cries is when he's wet or when he's hungry.
Please turn the lights off!
Our 1st walk
Look just like daddy here!