Monday, February 21, 2011

4 months & 2 year stats

I wanted to get this down before I forget. We had the boys well baby appointment today and they both grew and caught up a great deal.

Jaxson:
Weight: 13lbs3oz (25th percentile)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (50th percentile)
Head: 16

He won't be on the monitor or prevacid any longer as he has outgrown the breathing issues/reflux...praise the Lord!

We started feeding him cereal last week and will continue for the next couple of weeks. We can then start introducing fruits and veggies. I cannot believe it's already time to start making food again! I will probably make a lot over spring break and freeze it so that I won't have to worry about it with the busy weeks of work coming up.

Brody:
Weight: 28lbs8oz (50th percentile)
Height: 35 inches (75th percentile)
Head: 75th percentile

He didn't have to get any shots today, thank goodness

Both boys are in perfect health!!

0 comments: