Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Doing better

Just wanted to give a quick update. Jaxson is doing so much better, the antibiotics got in his little system and did wonders. He is still on the thrush and Augmentin for a few more days. I am doing better as well although it's been a slower healing process. I'm on thrush antibiotics for 3 weeks! My milk supply took a drastic hit so now I will be working on building that back up.

Last week was rough but I am so thankful for the health of my family. I often think of others who have illnesses that they live with on a daily basis or those with terminal illnesses who are living day to day not knowing what tomorrow brings. Sure does put it in perspective. I try to live my life like that, soaking up the love of my boys and not getting mixed up in the daily grind that life brings. It's so easy to worry about the cleaning, laundry and dishes that you overlook what's most important. We try to do things after the kids are asleep at our house so that we can spend our "awake" time playing with them. No matter how tired or sick we are I try to enjoy every moment that God has blessed me with.

I will try and update with pictures this weekend
Love,
LeAnn

1 comments:

deneise said...

LOVED snuggling with that sweet baby!! also loved watching brody run around eating 14 ice-pops!!