Monday, June 13, 2011

Whew!

Hand, foot and mouth disease is the worst! Brody ended up getting it on Friday and it was by far the worst virus he's had. He was miserable and today is the first day that he isn't crying nonstop. Momma felt so helpless and didn't know what to do! Poor boy couldn't even swallow and we were having to syringe feed him water and meds around the clock. He could talk, sleep, eat :( At one point I broke down in tears because I felt so sorry for him. I hope we NEVER see that nasty virus again!

ENT Appt: took Jaxson in this morning and he does indeed need tubes, shocker! We scheduled it for July 7th. If you could please keep him in your prayers. We had a very rough time with Brody coming out of anthesia and I'm very worried about Jaxson and his breathing. I know he's in great hands but you hear about these freak things happening and with his rough start, well I just worry. Dr. P assured me that he is safer breathing while he does the tubes than he is in everyday life because of the amount of monitoring they do.

Until next time,
~The Macs~

0 comments: