Thursday, December 15, 2011

Poor Jaxson

My poor peanut has a double ear infection and pinkeye. He's been battling a cold that we've all had (minus daddy) for a few days and hasn't been sleeping great. Well, last night he was up and would scream our in pain. He ended up sleeping on me for a couple of hours and got a dose of Motrin. When we woke up he was fine except for a little drainage in his eye so I assumed it was just the cold plus he has a few teeth coming in. We get to daycare and he has drainage pouring out of his left ear. So I make arrangements so that I can head to the doctor.
We get there and his eye looks pretty bad and he's pretty miserable. Dr. J started by looking into his "good ear" and quickly said that's not looking good at all :( his left ear was completely clogged and infected. So he has a double ear infection and pink eye(from the ear infection) both tubes are still in place but since this is his 3rd ear infection in 6 months while having tubes he said if he gets one more he will want us to get his adenoids taken out :( not what I wanted to hear!
Thankfully my mom wasn't feeling great herself and said she would take the rest of the day off and keep him. We are completing semester exams and I cannot miss work. Hopefully the 3 meds he is on will work quickly and he will be as good as new.
Feel better jaxson!
Love,
The Macs

0 comments: