Wednesday, May 30, 2012

30 weeks-still here, still cookin'

It's been a crazy couple of weeks! The school year is coming to a close and that's always a busy time! Plus I'm trying to get everything ready for the start of next year since I will be on maternity leave!

Brody: is talking up a storm these days. It is so fun to carry on a conversation with him and to also see his imagination take over during play time! I love this age and seeing him grow :) he's definitely a momma's boy but loves to rough house with daddy.

Jaxson: is a spit fire! Can through a tantrum like no other, is tough and rough and must do everything big brother does! I have a feeling I'm going to have my hands full with him and take many trips to the ER!

Both boys love playing soccer right now and Brody will play fall ball this season. They also play well with each other for the most part.

Landry: is doing good and getting big! I'm 95% sure he's turned around and isn't breeched any longer but has found my ribs and is giving me fits with digging into them. My right side is very uncomfortable. Shots are going good, contractions are more frequent at night but staying away during day. I'm getting to the stage where I'm just wore out most of the time. I passed my glucose test, I'm not anemic and I've gained 12 lbs thus far.

I'll have more time to blog now that summer is here ;) here's random iPhone pic and 30 week bathroom shot :)

0 comments: