Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Day Drive

We offically have a new address! We closed on our lot on the 22nd and things are underway. This week we have fill dirt delivered and forms. Next comes the rough plumbing, electrical and then our slab can be poured. We are hoping that happens by the end of next week. our builder said that once the foundation is poured we have roughly 75 days and that things will move quickly! We picked our brick last weekend and then we will pick out the stone and tile. I'm so excited! I really just want to be able to walk our house so that I can get a good feel for the rooms and layout. This past weekend, we went furniture shopping and I got a great deal on a new table and chairs. I also found several options for living room furniture, just need to decide on if we want a sectional or couch and chairs.

For my memory: the brick is called Port Edwards by Master brick

0 comments: