Friday, October 9, 2009

I like to move it move it





Brody is crawling all over the place! He's been crawling for the past 10 days or so and is getting really quick. He even hates getting his diaper changed. I can remember having to pin my nephew Ben down to change his diaper because he would crawl off so quickly and Brody is definitely following in his footsteps.

It's starting to get cooler here in Texas and I bought Brody some beanies, most kids hate things on their heads but Brody loves it! He even got mad when I took it off after making sure it fit so I let him wear it during dinner. He's such a ham!

Brody also loves stuff animals, even the ugliest stuffed animal you've ever seen that most babies would be scared of he hugs, kisses and can't put down. Well my mom and I were at BRU a couple of weeks ago and we were looking around when we rounded a corner and saw a giant Pooh Bear. Brody yelled with excitement and just loved this giant bear. Needless to say I went back a few weeks later and got him his Pooh, he also watches the tv show and loves him and Tigger!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Awesome pictures! What a cutie! Carter has that same beanie :)

Woohoo on the crawling!

Ashley said...

LeAnn,

I just read Mandy's blog and saw that Brody is in the hospital. I cannot imagine how terrifying this must be for you and Brandon (and your entire family). My family and I are praying for Brody and your family. I hope he is healthy and home soon.

Ashley

Trent and Cassie Starnes said...

LeAnn:

I am so sorry to hear about Brody! I am praying for his safety and that he gets well soon ... I will keep up on Mandy's blog for updates and know that we are thinking and praying for your little one!

Cassie