Friday, November 20, 2009

9 Months & Prayer request





Happy 9 months pumpkin! We've had a busy few weeks. Last weekend I had strep throat and was down for the whole weekend! Brody has had a cough and cold for the past week and a half and then got another ear infection! He's also cut his first tooth!! It's just the tip right now but it's definitely there.

He is eating me out of house and home and we started puffs and teething biscuits this week as well as some pasta which he loved!

Brody weighed 18 lbs 6 oz at the doctor this week and we got in on Wednesday for his length. He is pulling up on everything now and loves to walk! He is in 12 month clothes now as well, completely skipped 9 month clothes!

Brody is into EVERYTHING. I turn around and he's pulling up on this or crawling to that or into this. And he's so cute when he is told "no" he just looks at me and gives me this smile that melts my heart and does whatever it is anyway! Little toot

We are out for the week from school and I'm SO excited. We both need a break from all the go-go-go. I don't have to pump or wash bottles for a whole week!!! That makes me very excited :)


I have a special prayer request, Brody's teacher that he adores, Ms. Jacque, who we both love, has a daughter with CF(cystic fibrosis). She is in Cook's because she got the H1N1 flu this week as well as pneumnia. Jacque was also in the hospital earlier this week with her son who had pneumnia as well. Please, please pray for a fast recovery for her babies and strength for Ms. Jacque. After Brody's hospital trip a few weeks back I cannot imagine Jacque's agony for her babies. As a mom, you want to trade places with your kiddos so they don't have to go through any pain and it's so hard when you can't take it away for them. I know first hand what the power of pray can do so please keep them in your prayers.

0 comments: