Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful


I have so much to be thankful for this year I don't think I could list them all: I have the best family, friends, a good job, great husband and a Lord that loves me unconditionally. He has blessed me over and over again & words could never explain all the greatness he has bestowed upon me.

This year I am even more thankful for my family and their health. My son means more to me than words could express. He is the most happy go lucky, smiley, loving child who can brigten up a room. I look at him in amazement at just how perfect he is. I can remember going through my difficult pregnancy, not knowing the outcome or if I would even get to hold my precious son in my arms. I prayed everyday to watch over him and protect him in my not so healthy womb and now I thank God everyday for allowing me to hold my baby and for allowing me to be his mom. Children are precious gifts and we should all love and protect them in a way that God loves and protects us.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and my thoughts and prayers were with the less fortunate, the ill and the military families who weren't able to stuff themselves as much as my family were blessed to today.





Brody has a double ear infection right now, his medicines aren't working and Wednesday, when we went in for his 9 month checkup, we had to postpone his 6 and 9 month shots again. No he still hasn't had his 6 month shots because he's literally been sick every time we go in to get them. Instead, he got an antibotic shot and we go back tomorrow to check his ears, if they aren't better then he has to get another shot. Did I mention he is on antibotics now for his orginial ear infection 7 days ago that obviously isn't working. We have an ENT appointment on Dec. 8th and hopefully we can get tubes in his ears over the Christmas break. Please pray that his ears are better and we can get through the next couple weeks until we can get tubes in his ears. He's had 4 ear infections in the past 2 months and he doesn't respond to antibotics very well.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Beautiful post. Children are precious gifts, and we are so blessed to have had healthy little ones.

It was good to finally "meet" you and watch the boys play together :)

Blankenship Babbles said...

You are very very blessed...love the picture of the 3 boys...so so cute!!! Those 3 have TROUBLE written all over their faces!!!

Ashley said...

Also, keep us posted on Brody's ENT appointment. I hope they have a solution that will cure all these ear infections! Poor baby!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.