Wednesday, May 26, 2010

IT'S A.....

BOY

We went to the high risk doc yesterday and we are having another boy. We are beyond thrilled even though everyone we know wanted us to have a girl. I really think Brody will enjoy a brother!




This is an IPhone picture of the us so it isn't the greatest but I will try and scan some good ones tonight. We are going to name him



JAXON LEE OR JAXSON LEE (still debating on spelling)

He is measuring right on schedule and everything looked good with us. I will update later for his 18 week update.
Love,
LeAnn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love the name! :) I'm a sucker for little boys with the middle name Lee. ;o)

xo

Ashley said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!

deneise said...

you know all we really want is a healthy you & baby!!! besides, i think jax will look fabulous in pink!!! :)