Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jaxson~2 weeks

Jaxson was 2 weeks yesterday! He weighed in at 5 pounds 11 ounces at the doctor's. We are very happy with his weight gain considering everything he's been through. We are still breastfeeding only and he's a pro at it. I'm so happy that my boys are so easy with breastfeeding because it's so good for them and their little systems. It's also such a cherished time I have with them.

He is still having episodes of apnea so the doctor put him on reflux medicine. He thinks that maybe he is having reflux or over eating and this might be causing a blockage of his airway. We started it last night and he gets it twice a day. So far so good, I think it might be helping. If it doesn't and he still has episodes then we will have to see a pulmonologist.

He is now into newborn diapers and although newborn clothes still swallow him he can wear a few. The preemie outfits are fitting him perfectly now. He's eating every 2 hours during the day and every 3-4 hours at night. He doesn't ever cry unless he's extremely hungry
This is Brody at 2 weeks:

Here is Jaxson at 2 weeks:

I cannot tell if Jaxson is gonna look like his brother or not. I see a lot of Brody in Jaxson but I also can tell that they are different in a lot of ways.

0 comments: