Friday, October 1, 2010

LABOR

I went into labor yesterday!! 48 hours after terb pump was stopped. I timed contractions until 7:30 pm then I figured I should call to see if I should go in considering they were every 6-8 minutes and getting stronger/painful.

I got to hospital and was 2-2 1/2 cm and 75% effaced. They loaded me up with iv fluid to see if that would stop labor, it didn't and after 1 hour I was 3 cm.

Because I took my lovenox shot at 9 am yesterday morning I can't get am epidural for 24 hours, 9 am today. So we stalled labor with 3 rounds of terb, tool the edge off with dermerol and now we are waiting until 9 am. Contractions have started to pick up again and I'm in pain! Major back labor...3 hours...Lord help me I want my epi!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of you! I hope your peanut comes safe and sound and soon! xo

Ashley said...

Hope you have now gotten your epidural and are feeling better. Praying that Jaxson is born healthy and strong!

Trent and Cassie Starnes said...

I saw on FB that Mandy said that Jaxson is here! Congrats on a healthy little guy and hope you are all doing wonderful (and feeling better)!!