Saturday, January 23, 2010

11 Months

This week Brody turned 11 months. I keep telling Brandon that "this" is my favorite age but it just keeps getting more sweet. I love this age he's at right now and I really do think it's been my favorite thus far.

He's starting to talk and I love how he tries to sound out new words. So far he has said:

Dadda
Momma
Ball
Hi
Bye Bye
He also says Bubba-I think he's trying to tell us something
and just recently Papa

He's getting more and more independent with his walking but hasn't taken those first steps yet. As long as he has something to hold onto he will walk anywhere

He's in size 4 diapers
Eating table food and doesn't want baby food anymore
Favorite food right now is chicken
Wears 12 months sometimes 12-18 months
Isn't sleeping through the night
Working on the sippy cup, he gets so excited when he gets a drink
Thinks its hilarious to throw his food off high chair


0 comments: