Tuesday, January 26, 2010

RSV Stinks!

Well we are still battling RSV. We go back to the doctor today at 2:00 because Brody is still running fever. Night is really rough. He can't breath, coughs all the time, runs higher fever and is just miserable. He isn't eating any food but still nursing when he can breath.

RSV is definitely worse than the flu in my opinion. Brody is just absolutely miserable and I feel so sorry for him. I'm hoping it hasn't turned into pneumonia!

Please pray that he gets over this quickly. We are working on very little sleep and it's starting to wear me down as well :(

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Poor little guy! I hope things will improve quickly and he does not develop pneumonia.

I know this must be very hard on all of you. Thinking about you guys...

deneise said...

hey girl...reagan had rsv when he was a baby...it's scary, i know! shane rocks at the 'round the clock breathing treatments...are you having to do those?? if so, sign him up for the middle of the night shift!! :)