Friday, April 23, 2010

Lil Mac: 13 Weeks


It's been a crazy busy week around here and I'm just now able to slow down a little to catch up on my blogging. It won't last long because next week is TAKS week and that's going to be a killer. I also have a field trip on Thursday to the Fort Worth Zoo! But I've decided if I can survive this next week then I will be in the home stretch with 5 weeks left of school.


We went to the doctor yesterday and it was a short and sweet visit. Dr. B was on her way to deliver so nothing exciting happened. We got to hear Lil Mac's heartbeat. It was strong and steady at 160 bmp. My blood pressure was great and I haven't gained any weight!! Whoa...I was surprised because I've definitely grown in the waist line. I think at this point with Brody I had already gained 3-4 pounds.


We go see the PA in 4 weeks, the high risk OB Dr. Tabor in 5-6 weeks(whenever they can get us an appointment) and then back to Dr. B in 8 weeks. At one of those appointments we should find the gender of this baby, I'm just not sure which one. I'm going to see Dr. Tabor again to make sure the baby is healthy and to take a look at my placenta and umbilical cord to see if we have any blood clots going on. My shots have been ok, I'm having a lot more bruising this time around and getting a lot more hard spots under the skin which is actually bruises under the skin. This makes my belly extremely sore and last between 7-10 days. She said I just need to keep my eye on those. I've had about 4 of them already and I can't figure out if its the way I'm giving the shots or if it's just because. Dr. B said there really isn't anything I can do to stop it unless I want to ice the area first but I don't have time for that.


Other than that life is good and busy. Brody is growing like a weed and really becoming a character.

0 comments: