Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Love Me Some Oreos!



Brody has recently discovered that he likes cheese. So I got him some lunchables this week because they are the perfect size. One of the lunchables has oreos in them so I decided to let him try one and he LOVED it. I know that probably doesn't surprise most that a kid likes a cookie but Brody isn't really a sweets eater. He doesn't care too much about cake, ice cream or cookies. BUT oreos, he loves!

We went to the botanical gardens a few weeks ago which turned out to be a big mistake with Brody's allergies as he was sick the whole rest of the week and we only managed to get a few good shots. We've discovered Brody doesn't like to sit, stand or be near grass therefore no pics with pretty flowers! I love this last pic because it really shows off his natural blue eyes that at times can be stunningly beautiful :)


2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Oreos are THE BEST...I'm right there with you Brody. The second picture of him at the gardens is definitely his Daddy...I definitely see you both in him :)

marcy said...

I was going to say the same...the second picture is SO Brandon!