Sunday, October 16, 2011

Much needed update

Well I'm blog updating from my phone. I never seem to have the time or energy to sit down at my computer and update or upload photos. I'm sure if I had a faster computer I could but that's another story.

We are all doing good: 2 month update in bullets

- Jax got hand, foot, mouth disease AGAIN! Extremely rare to get it twice but that's how we roll.

- He turned ONE! I know , crazy. We had a great party that no one showed up to, ha! It was actually perfect with just a few key people and the boys had a blast playing with their cousins.

- Jax has been walking since 11 months and is now climbing! The picture below is his new favorite thing, climbing in and out of chairs.

-Brody is now 2 1/2 and his vocabulary has exploded! Just today I told him how cute he is and he said "Aw man!" that kid is too funny.

- we've all had a round of the crud and now we are getting another round.

-work is busy, challenging and stressful this year. I hate my schedule with 2nd period off, makes for a long day. I'm thankful for my job tho.

-we got a new puppy! He's a golden retriever named Murphy and he's great.

1 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

We were there in spirit and really hated missing Jax's first Birthday party...I hope you know that :( I love seeing and hearing about all the fun things happening...minus the rounds of crud!!! I think puppy Murphy is adorable and I know you are all in love him, especially Miss Molly!!!

Hope you guys are feeling much better and have an awesome week!!! Hope we can get together soon...I hate that we are all so busy :(

xo - Mandy