Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sick, ill, under the weather, oh good grief!!

We cant catch a break! On Friday I get a call that Brody is running low grade fever and his eyes couldn't stop watering. Jax had a rough night so I went and get them to give some TLC and rest. We nursed colds all weekend long and Jax is having a flare up of asthma. Monday I woke to an upset stomach but tried to just shake it off. It only got worse as the day went on and ended up with a stomach bug missing work Tuesday as well! Stomach bugs always hit me hard :( Brody didn't eat good at all yesterday and acted run down so I was worried he was getting it. We returned to work today only for me to get a call saying he had a runny poop so daddy took the day off with the boys! He hasn't had one since and is acting fine so I'm hoping it was just a fluke. We will try again tomorrow! Crossing my fingers, knocking on wood.

Till next time! And GO RANGERS

0 comments: