Saturday, October 29, 2011

Slowly but surely

We've still have had rounds of illnesses but we are slowly getting better. Both boys have struggled for the past 10 days with a cold which triggers their asthma. The fact that they both have asthma bothers me but I've been assured several times that most children grow out of it. They are both on steroids, breathing treatments every 4 hours and Jax is on amoxicillin to help him fight his upper respiratory infection. It's been a rough week but I'm finally feeling like we are getting their breathing and coughs under control.

The weather is beautiful this weekend and I'm on my way to have a date night with my wonderful hubby, dinner and the grocery store! We will have just enough time to get back to the boys for the next round of treatments, they hate having anyone but us give it and really prefer I be the one. I must have the perfect motherly touch ;)

Here's this weeks iPhone pics

0 comments: