Sunday, November 20, 2011

No more tubes!!

Well we had a great week and I was hoping we would be entering the Thanksgiving break sick-free but it's just not our luck!! Brody started running fever last night between 102-103 degrees. This morning he was so lifeless and had such a terrible cough I thought I better call the doctor. Sure enough he has an upper respiratory infection. While the doctor was looking in his ears he said his right tubes was completely gone and his left tube was in his ear canal with a bunch of wax so he pulled it out. It was tiny! Luckily his ears aren't infected but we have to ve on the look out for infection and if he starts getting them again we will be heading back to Dr.P for another set. I'm just gladweve gotten this far as I've heard they usually only last 6-12 months! He's had his since he was 11 months.
No sooner than walking into the door that I noticed Jax having a ton of drainage and puss coming out of his left ear! Awesome, he has an ear infection! So I guess I will be calling the doctor back in the morning to get him some drops.
Hopefully we cankickthis in the butt and notcomoletely lose our break to illness!! I will post some pictures laterr this week.

Love,
The Macs

0 comments: