Tuesday, November 8, 2011

We are in for a ride

This is going to be a long winter!! It's already been a long fall and we haven't been in it that long!

Jax had a bad night on Friday and cried for a hour for no particular reason other than he couldn't breath bc of a stopped up nose.

Saturday we took Murphy to the vet for his 2nd round of shots, little fur ball weighed 17 lbs! He weighed 6 four weeks ago when we got him.

Both boys are still fighting a cold and asthma flare ups. Brody had an asthma attack on Sunday that left him throwing up and left us with very little sleep. They are both still on albuterol around the clock and Brody is taking a cough medicine to help fight his constant, never-ending, keeps you up at night cough spells. We've gotten few good nights sleep around here and I'm definitely ready for Thanksgiving break! We need it. I feel like I'm 2 steps behind with their breathing and never know what will trigger them to have a flare up, it's very frustrating.

They are both on breathing treatments around the clock and Brody is on cough medicine to help is never ending, keep you up at night cough spells!

Brody went to doctor yesterday and weighed in at 32 lbs, he's getting so big.

With love,
The Macs

1 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

That 3rd picture is heartbreaking :( poor little guys!!! Has Dr. J said if it's allergy related? I know my allergies have been kicking my butt the last week and I know it's this yucky humid stale weather - when my flare, the girl's do too - Nina's are much worse than Jolie's though. Are either one of the boys taking allergy medicine? I hope you guys can find out what triggers it...sounds like you guys are having some exhausting nights :( The night coughs like that are just horrible...I remember when my brother's would be so out of control, it was a wonder he ever got any sleep. Hoping and praying you guys get some relief...very very soon!!! I think we need a double date night soon :) Love y'all!