Thursday, June 7, 2012

31 week doctor appointment

No time like now to update on Mr. Landry. I'm waiting to see Dr. B but already had my ultrasound to check on Landry's growth. He is measuring right on track with my due date, weighing in at 3 lbs. 5 oz. and is head down. Last time he was breech so I'm glad he flipped, although I already knew he did considering the amount of kicking I get in my ribs!

I'm officially past my bed rest time, I went on bed rest with both boys at 30 weeks and I'm now 31, fingers crossed this continues!!

Until next time.

2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

looking good momma...and yay for NO bedrest!!! you go!!!

Trent and Cassie Starnes said...

You look so cute ... Hope y'all have have a great summer & that little boy stays in there! Can't wait to see pics ... Brody & Jax are getting so big!!