Friday, June 13, 2008

Another year down...60 more to go!

Well I turned 26 yesterday! I'm not big on birthdays anymore, at least not mine, last year I turned 24 part 2 and then I decided I'd go ahead and turn 26 this year. Man I'm getting old! Funny how as you get older people keep asking you when are you going to start having kids, or as my dad put it at dinner the other night, when are you gonna pop one out you know you aren't getting any younger!! Thanks dad :)I thought it was bad when we first got married and people asked that question but apparently you can't escape it. That's ok, all in due time.

We went and saw Kung Fu Panda last night with Marcy, Kevin and the boys. It was pretty good, I think I laughed at Ben and Andy more than I did the movie, which is no surprise, those boys are funny!! Thanks Marcy for inviting us.


Oh by the way, I found my camera, started taking pictures but can't find the cord to hook it up to the computer, go figure!!

I have all but 3 boxes unpacked!! So I'm done with that. Just organizing the house. A teacher during the summer with no kids and no life is pretty sad. I just sit around the house and mess on the computer or watch Baby Story, Birth Day, Yummy Mummy, Bringing Home Baby or my all time favorite Jon and Kate plus 8! I know, baby fever!! Pretty sad :) I do however walk every night with the dogs and Brandon. I love our walk. It gives us a chance to hang out and relax at the end of the day and the dogs are really enjoying it!

0 comments: