Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nacogdoches

Not even sure if that's spelled right but that's where we spent our weekend! B had a baseball tournament there and I figured surely there's something I can do there so I decided to tag along with him. Well let me tell you there is absolutely NOTHING in this town except a college and a Wal-Mart. They didn't even have a Target.

We left around 5:30 Friday and stayed at a very nice Holiday Inn Express that had the best cinnamon rolls for breakfast! It's my new favorite place to stay for this reason!


Saturday we had to get up at 6:30 because B had a early game and sure enough as soon as we got to the fields it started pouring rain. Luckily it was only for 20 minutes and all it did was make it muggier(spelling? good thing I'm not a LA teacher) and provide me this while sitting in the car!


Then it rained at his 3:00 game as well. But it definitely kept the heat down just not the steam!

So we had nothing to do on Saturday night but go to the DQ and take pictures of our selves...yes we are dorks! But that's what makes us perfect for eachother. All in all we had a great weekend!



Watch out for the hand...it's gonna get you!


Til next time,
LeAnn

2 comments:

Judy said...

Cinnamon rolls, a rainbow, a Walmart, and a Dairy Queen. Now that's the simple life. What more could you ask for except a Target.

marcy said...

The last part of your title looks like a word Brandon says all the time!!! I don't know how to spell it either, but I knew what you meant! Thanks for taking Belle for the week! Love you! I used a lot of !!!!!