Monday, June 2, 2008

Well we made it....

Barely, but we got everything moved to the house except a queen size bed that's over at my parents and a few things over at B's parents. I didn't think I would make it!!! This move I think has been the most stressful of moves for several reasons: moving twice in 8 weeks is too tiring and it's been really busy/stressful at work!!

Thanks to Ronnie, Brandon and my dad for putting up the dog run this weekend! Now the puppies have a new place to lay their heads. Also a huge help to my mom for pretty much doing anything I ask of her....she was a HUGE help especially doing my closet and kitchen things.

I'm half way done with unloading boxes and really just have to decorate and get things the way I want them. We still have to figure out what we want to do with the tv arrangement b/c our tv won't fit in the opening.

Brandon and I feel so blessed with this house and our family. We are so happy to be back under the same roof! I'll post some pics tomorrow for all to see.

0 comments: