Monday, June 30, 2008

I hate secrets!!

I'm terrible at Christmas time. So with the cat out of the bag with our parents and close family I'll go ahead and update friends and the blogworld



That's right Brandon and I are expecting our first child in March 2009! We are keeping with the McCollough tradition and adding another March birthday to the long list. We are very early in our pregnancy (4 1/2 weeks)and we have our first ultrasound in 2 weeks but we feel so blessed and overjoyed that we(I) couldn't hold it in for any longer. I lasted a week, that should count for something! I truly have the most amazing husband that I fall deeper in love with everyday. He has given me the best anniversary gift ever. We will celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary tomorrow with a little bun in the oven, what more could a girl ask for :)

Til next time,
LeAnn

5 comments:

Jenny Chapman said...

That is great! Your life will never be the same...many days of joy headed your way! Matt and I are super excited for you both...

Blankenship Babbles said...

Well I guess I knew the 'secret' a day early :)~ Can't wait to hear about your appointment today...Get ready for the ride of your life, it truly is the most amazing experience you will ever encounter, well until she/he/they are here and then it's another adventure in it's self...Can't really explain it, until you have been there...But I'm very excited you are finally there and taking the journey...YAY...Here's to a Happy & Healthy 9 Months...Love ya!

Shellee said...

Congratulations!!

Judy said...

Yeah, I'm so excited for you both!! I love that we get to add yet another birthday in March!!

Anonymous said...

PPC Ad
very useful, thnx a lot for this blog .. This is what I wsa loopking for.