Thursday, October 9, 2008

This Child Is CRAZY!!

I'm waiting until the buses clear out so that I can leave to go to GT training, just typing it makes my back ache! But wanted to share with everyone that this kiddo inside of me is crazy. Tuesday I could not keep him/her still. All day long he/she was in there kicking/punching/swimming/moving away! I was sitting at my desk just laughing away at this little jumping jack. I literally had to tell it to go to bed at 10pm because he/she was still going crazy.

Apparently I'm getting bigger as well because EVERYONE from co-workers to students were telling me how I popped overnight and that I'm getting bigger today. Not sure if it's the baby or the McD's I've been eating in the mornings :) I figured I wasn't gaining any weight so I should treat myself to my fav b/c I'm starving in the mornings...until the sweet lady today at lunch said "You know it can take up to 2 weeks to show your weight" Great! So each morning I'm on the scale saying sweet! I can get McD's only to find out it's gonna catch up to me in 2 weeks :( oh well the baby has been VERY happy with my selection each morning :)

Almost Friday and I have a 3 day weekend!!! :)
LeAnn

2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

LOL...what baby wants, baby gets!!! Who cares what you are eating...this is the only time in your life that you can eat to your heart's desire :) well, and not feel bad about it :) Just wait, the best is yet to come with the movements...I'm so happy that you are finally able to have that experience...it's truly a miracle!!!

XOXO - Mandy

Ashley said...

Now I am the jealous one... with your not gaining weight. I have gained a ton already. Can't wait to see another belly pic.

And I'm with Mandy, this is the only acceptable time to endulge in the foods you really want! So bring on the McD's... it's for the baby you know! :)