Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just not enough time

I've been meaning to update my blog but I'm so busy and so tired. Truth be told I miss Brody so much during the day that all I want to do is spend every second with him in the evening and not waste our precious time together that we have.

Going back to work has been hard. Luckily I'm so busy during the day that I hardly have time to think. I love coming home to Brody and its even better when he smiles at me or his daddy when he sees us.

I'm really resenting my bed rest, it took time away from the time I could have stayed home with him. I know it was for the best and for his health but it still is erking me right now. 6 weeks just wasn't long enough.

So that's where I'm at...I'll try and update when I can but just remember my absence is spent loving on my baby when I'm at home!

Love,
LeAnn

2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

I know how hard it is being away from your baby all day and not having much time at home with them (it's one of the toughest things I've ever done)...but these weeks are flying by and next thing you know summer will be here and you will have him all to yourself again :) Hang in there girl!!!

XOXO - M

Ashley said...

I can imagine how hard it is to be away. I am dreading my return to work. I was supposed to get to work from home, but now my work seems to have changed their mind.

Thankfully you will have the entire summer to spend with him! I hope Brody is doing well with you being gone.