Friday, May 15, 2009

12 Weeks

Time is flying. We are starting to wrap up the school year and only have 13 more school days!! I cannot wait for this summer, its going to be the best ever. Spending everyday with Brody and Brandon!

It seems that Brody changes overnight. He is lifting up his head at a 45 and 90 degree angle for several minutes now. I cannot wait until he gets full head control, anyone know when that will be?

He pushes up with his hands during belly time and can get his shoulders off the ground. He also scoots around while on tummy time and is trying to roll over.

He found his hands and CANNOT keep them out of his mouth. I think he would rather have those than his paci.

He is talking up a storm as well. I love it. I swear he says I love you but I might be dreaming that up. He slept through the night once this week and all the other nights he only woke up once. We are definitely getting closer and closer to sleeping through the whole night.

He is definitely longer and heavier. He once looked so small in his car seat and now he looks huge.

I have a couple of prayer request for all my prayer warriors.
- My good friend Mandy is being induced on Sunday, please pray for a smooth and easy delivery with a healthy momma & baby. I cannot wait to meet Miss Nina
- Also pray that Brandon gets a teaching/coaching job for next school year. Positions are opening and there are several exciting prospects but with economy and everything else you just never know what might happen. It would be a HUGE blessing for him to get a job especially before the summer is over. It was so stressful when I got hired 2 weeks after school started. I'm praying he gets something in June/early July so that we won't have to worry/stress about it.
- We should get the blood results from Brandon this week regarding Alpha Thal. Pray he isn't a carrier and that we won't have to go through genetic counceling before we have our next child.

I'd share some new pics but I forgot my camera at my moms AGAIN...urgh!

Til next time,
LeAnn

3 comments:

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

Hi, I will say prayers for your husband. I just found out that my daugher might have one of the thalassemia traits. I will get her blood tested again around 6 months of age and then the test for thalassemia at 1 year of age. My daughter and your son are close in age. My daughter was born Feb. 11th and I found your blog by trying to get more information on thalassemia. Did you find much information on this disorder?

Parker's Paradise said...

Good luck on the testing! I pray that all will turn out okay!