Friday, May 29, 2009

Trend?

I'm knocking on wood the entire time I write this!

For the past 4 nights Brody has slept completely through the night!!!!!!!!
He has gone to bed between 10:00-10:30pm and I HAVE to wake him at 5:45am to nurse. Then he watches me get ready for work and off he goes back into a somber sleep for a few more hours.

Now to hear his daddy tell it he's sleeping through the night because he has been staying home with him this week. Which might be true, but my theory is that he's just gotten to the age where his belly doesn't wake him in the middle of the night with hunger. And as long as we keep him up between the hours of 7:00pm - 10:00pm he gives no fuss to go right to sleep, in fact I've noticed that he gets kinda fuss if he isn't in his bed at 9:30..

I'm loving it! I wake up refreshed and have felt energized all week. It's been a very, very, very long time since I've slept through the night. Although my internal clock still wakes at 3 am when Brody usually eats but I simply check on him and return to snoozeland myself.

5 more working days til summer!!

Have a good weekend,
LeAnn

0 comments: