Wednesday, May 20, 2009

~Happy 3 months~

Today Brody is 3 months old! How time flies when you are having fun. It's been the most amazing 3 months of our life, I don't know what we did with our time before Brody.

Brody's new achievement from last week is that he rolls over from belly to back. The first time he did it was with Aunt Marcy and then he did it for me several times after that. I was shocked because he wasn't even close to rolling over. But he finally figured it all out.

He is in 1 diapers still but probably only for another week and then we will be in size 2's.

He wears 3-6 month clothes and we won't find out about his weight/height until next month when we go back in for his 4 month old shots.

I will post pics tonight of the little booger bear.

Til then,
L

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It's going by so fast! I can't wait to see some pictures of your little guy :)

Ashley said...

Leann,

I love the frame Brody gave Nana for Mother's Day. Where did you get it?