Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Brody's 1st Birthday Party

Thanks for everyone who took pictures! I really appreciate it

We had such a good time and I hope everyone who attended did as well. We are so blessed with great friends and family and appreciate everything that y'all do.

Brody & Mason checking out the goodies
Mason loved to color!
Birthday Boy

The Cake

I decided to do the party in primary colors and for party favors I put together thank you baggies so that the kids could fill them up with their favorite sweets. Here's the table with all the yummies:

Eating cake is hard work
Sharing With Momma
Getcha Some!
I'm not to sure about all this attention!
Family of Four :)
Nana made the birthday shirt, LOVE IT


Mason & Brody with their momma's.

*I have a few more pictures to upload that I don't have on this computer and for some reason aren't in my email, so more to come tonight*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! So cute! How did you make the banner of Brody's pics? That's such a cute idea!!

Blankenship Babbles said...

I have some more I need to send you...I got a pretty cute one of him sharing the cake with you...I'll do that tonight...you got some awesome one's here!!! We had a great time!