Friday, February 12, 2010

A foot of snow in Texas?


Well yesterday we blew the top off the record books and received a foot of snow! 12.5 inches!! Seriously?! I don't care for snow, yes it's pretty and all but it also is very messy and cold. I'm very thankful for the snow because Brandon's basketball games were cancelled last night so we got to have him home for the night, the first all week long and we were cancelled for today as well. That's a 4 DAY WEEKEND for momma and Brody because we already had Monday off for President's Day. This is much needed for myself as I prepare for Brody's party next weekend.

Brody's now saying bath, up and shakes his head no when he doesn't want something or knows he's doing something he shouldn't.

If anyone knows me then they know I can't sing very well. But that doesn't stop me from singing :) Well Brody use to always love my singing when he was little and would laugh or smile when he heard me singing. Now, he shakes his head no whenever I start singing. It's quite funny, little stinker.

See my 2 teeth? He's got quite the temper these days!

1 comments:

marcy said...

I love me some Brody!!!!!