Thursday, February 18, 2010

Spittin' & Walkin' ~ Oh My!

So Brody took his first several steps last night!! I'm in complete shock. This is a kid that doesn't even want to stand on his own because he has better things to do with his time.

So everywhere we go know I grab his hand and we walk in order to practice. At first I had to take both of his hands and then eventually we could walk one handed.

So last night he was walking with me really good so when Daddy got home we wanted to see if he would walk to him. Sure enough I stood him up and off he went! He probably took 4 steps and then Daddy turned him around and he took another 3-4 steps back to me! It was so exciting.

He also has this new thing of spitting. Spitting when he's mad, spitting when he's full(with food in his mouth), spitting just to see what I will do! Half the time I laugh which makes it worse because then he laughs but I can't help it. I can't believe my 12 month old is spitting at me!!

He also LOVES to shake his head NO~NO, It's too cute.

Alright gotta go! Have a great day
LeAnn

3 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Just wait till he starts picking his boogers and wiping them on you :) Maybe we need to show him the secret spot :)~ He can add to the collection.

YaY walking just in time for his birthday...AWESOME!!!

GO BRODY GO!!!! You better walk to me on Saturday and give me a great big hug!!!


{xoxo} Auntie M

Blankenship Babbles said...

I would also like to see him walk and spit at the same time...now that would be awesomeness at it's finest!!! :)

marcy said...

Well, he IS a McCollough...he'll definitely be able to spit and walk soon!