Monday, March 8, 2010

Lil Mac: 7 Weeks

If it weren't for the positive pregnancy test I wouldn't even know I'm pregnant! So far this pregnancy has been different from Brody's because I have ZERO symptoms except being tired at night which is nothing new with a 1 year old. I feel very blessed thus far that I'm not getting sick or nauseas like I did with Brody. I'm hoping I am going to skip that part this pregnancy but I'm also preparing for it to hit me at any moment. I think Brody's pregnancy was so tough and torturous that this pregnancy will be easy, breezy....so I'm hoping!

Here's what Lil Mac is doing this week:
This week your baby has an amazing growth spurt. At the beginning of this week, your baby is approximately 4 to 5 mm and by the end of the week it has more than doubled to 11 to 13 mm! Your baby weights approximately 0.03 ounces. Your baby's leg and arm buds are longer now and they have divided into segments where the hands and feet will be. The hands and feet also have an area where the fingers and toes will begin to form. At this point of your pregnancy, the heart is bulging from the body and it has divided into right and left chambers. The brain's hemispheres are continuing to grow and the air passages into the lungs are visible. Your baby's eyes are beginning to get pigment. The nose is developing and the beginning of the face can be seen. The baby's abdomen is developing quickly and the appendix and pancreas are already present. Your baby's digestive tract is beginning to form and the hindgut is present.

I will try to get a belly pic tonight because I'm definitely starting to have the bloat look, especially at the end of the day. I've heard from many that you show quicker with your 2nd pregnancy but I wasn't ready for it to happen this quickly!

2 more days til Spring Break!!!
Love,
LeAnn

0 comments: