Monday, March 1, 2010

Lil Mac: 6 Weeks

Wow can't believe it's already been a week, I have a feeling this pregnancy if going to fly by. I've been feeling great! I have NO pregnancy symptoms which is weird considering I was very nausea's and extremely tired. I'm not sure if it just hasn't hit yet or if I will be blessed and bypass that part all together. I keep telling Brandon that Brody's pregnancy was pure torture so this pregnancy is going to be completely opposite.

Here's Lil Mac's development at 6 weeks:

Your babys heart should start beating this week and with the proper equipment, such as an ultrasound, you may be able to see your baby's heart beating. Initial circulation starts off in the mesoderm, yolk sac and the linning of the placenta. By the middle of this week the aorta will have started to form in your babys heart.
Another major development this week is that your baby's eyes will also begin to form as well as the surface layer of skin. This should compete development over the course of this month. During this week your baby's head and brain will also undergo some rapid development. Another awesome development which is taking place is that your baby's tongue and nasal pits would have started to form, as well as "flippers" -these will later develop into your babys arms.

Have a great week!
LeAnn

1 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Such a cute little pea...