Monday, February 20, 2012

Landry: 15 weeks - Migraine!

I'm a little late as last week was crazy with being off work and sick kiddo.




Had a terrible round of migraine's this week or might have even been a migraine. I'm not sure if the darn thing ever went away. It started Tuesday night, lasted all day Wednesday and was really bad that night, came and went Thursday and finally left me Friday. Those things are awful! Just sitting in my bedroom with the tv on hurt. I remember I had a round of these with Brody, I think it was right around this time as well. Hopefully it won't return. I also think lack of sleep and stress played a role in my migraine.




I go to the doctor on Thursday to start my progestrone shots and I'm pretty anxious. I always get anxious when I start something new, like a shot or when I know they are going to do a growth/cervical check ultrasound. The boys always lagged behind towards the end of my pregnancy and IUGR was always a worry for me. I don't think it will be too bad this time as I'm still pretty early. Please pray for my anxiety this week.




My favorite foods right now are Dorito's (hardly ever eat them when I'm not prego) and anything sweet. I actually craved Nerd's a few weeks ago and probably haven't eaten those in 10 years. Weird!




Here's Landry's growth this week
Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple). She's busy moving amniotic fluid through her nose and upper respiratory tract, which helps the primitive air sacs in her lungs begin to develop. Her legs are growing longer than her arms now, and she can move all of her joints and limbs. Although her eyelids are still fused shut, she can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, she's likely to move away from the beam. There's not much for your baby to taste at this point, but she is forming taste buds.

0 comments: