Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Q & A



Until I actually get pictures of our little bean I will probably post this one...it's just such a sweet, sweet site for me to see :)

Ok so we are getting alot of questions so I figured I'd answer them on here as well, so I can remember every part of this experience and to inform the blogging world.

#1: Was this planned: Yup sure was!! I'm a pessimist(spelling?yeah I'm a teacher what's your point) and Brandon is an optimist...therefore I thought for sure it'd take at least 6 months to get preggo and B thought for sure it would happen on the first try and sure enough he won!! Which is fine by me because I have no patience. God trully is amazing and I'm taken back everyday with the blessings that he gives us.

#2: How did you tell B: Well, it was pretty sad. See I'm very blind especially when I"m not wearing my contacts. I took a test one morning and it was really early for me to be testing but once again I have not patience. So when I "thought" I saw a second line but then again it could just be my blindness I had to scream for B to come in and look. Sure enough he saw it too and then immediately went back to bed grumbling about it being too early...LOVE MY HUSBAND. The whole time I was in the shower I was just yelling to him "HOW IN THE WORLD CAN YOU SLEEP AT A TIME LIKE THIS" Of course I got no reply until I walked back into the bedroom and he answered, "Simple, I close my eyes" Huh, just wait 9 months honey :) I of course wasn't too sure about the whole double line test so I went and bought a digital and you can see from above what I got.

#3: Are y'all going to find out the sex of the baby? Well, I don't want to know but B does so yes we are going to find out the sex...like I said no patience...but we aren't going to let anyone know what we are having :) Isn't that gonna be fun...I can hear Marcy yelling from her house now.

#4: Are you seriously not going to tell anyone what you are having: You think my husband will be able to hold in that he's having a boy...I don't think so. So I will tell you now, if you don't hear anything we are having a girl and if you see a bulletin board off I35 saying we are having a boy then you will know.

#5: Which do you want: a boy or girl? Well of course B wants a boy, what man doesn't, but he really doesn't care either way. I really just want a healthy baby, boy or girl, doesn't matter to me :)

#6 How are you feeling: I feel good most of the time. I'm pretty early so I don't think it's really hit yet. I'm tired mostly which is a 360 degree change for me. I love being active and I never sit still. But now I can really start dragging about 4:00 and I pretty much yawn every 2 minutes past 7:00. I've been feeling nauseas only when I let my stomach get really empty so I'm trying not to let that happen. Although I might complain to B I'm really happy to be tired and sick, means the baby is growing :) Can't wait to hug the porcelain bowl (insert sarcasm and grossness)

#7 Belly Pictures: I will update this blog hopefully every week or two on the different happenings and B says I'm not posting my growing belly bump but I think otherwise. I have mixed feelings so need your poll: Some might not want to see my gigantic bump on this blog and it might gross them out(Brandon hush...you can't vote) and some might want to see the little bean's growth...so we will take a vote and just leave it on my comments. Don't worry you won't hurt my feelings either way. But for now here is my before pregnancy belly:


Haha...I wish my stomach looked like this :)And my thighs too.

Also, I was suppose to go to my first doc appointment today but the doc is out sick so they had to reschedule...boo! So I now go on July 11th next Friday.

The baby is developing his/her heart right now...isn't that amazing!

5 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Ummmm...Did I give you a release form for you to use my belly pic?!?!? Cause I really don't remember?!?!? LOL...Anyways...well I think you have pretty much covered all the questions that people could ask you right now. Except...Is the nursery ready yet?!?!? :)~ Leave it me, right?!?!?

Grow Baby Grow...

marcy said...

Ummm, yeah, I am screaming!!! I have to know which bag to order!!! I swear I won't tell anyone. And if Brandon tries to pull that sleeping crap when you tell him you're in labor, you just call me. And I'll come beat him with a baseball bat.
YAAAAYYYY! I'm gonna be an aunt(again)! B-remember when Le said "today you're gonna find out if you'll be an uncle or an aunt!" Ha ha! I love you guys!

deneise said...

whose this blakenship babbles chick??? i can't believe she's trying to take credit for my "belly-shot"!! i still got it!

Judy said...

I think belly pics would be great. Brandon is such a McCollough guy but they usually make GREAT dads.

Leslie said...

maybe have one just with a shirt covering...like a profile pic...

BUT CONGRATS!! when mom told me i didn't believe her at first...but i'm REALLY happy for you guys!!