Friday, March 6, 2009

2 Weeks!


2 weeks old, I can hardly believe it! It's been another amazing week at the McCollough household. We are all doing great and loving our new life together as 3. The first part of the week was great and Brody was sleeping in intervals of 3 1/2 hours during the night but the past 2-3 nights we have been up pretty much the entire night. That's ok though, we will get into a schedule eventually. I return to work April 6th, in 4 weeks and I'm already dreading it...mention it to me and I will completely melt down...my poor students are going to think I've lost it when I return!

Here's what Brody's been doing this week:
  • He loves to dirty his diaper as soon as mommy puts a new one on.
  • He's an eating machine
  • He is smiling all the time
  • He loves to get kisses on his feet
  • His hair is getting lighter
  • We see a lot of Papa Jerry in him especially his eyes if they stay that color.


Here's this week in pictures:

This is my favorite and Brody loves sleeping with his momma:



Daddy did my hair after my bath: (excuse mommy's look she's sleep deprived!)


Perfection

We go to the doc tomorrow morning for his 2 week check-up. We were suppose to go in on Monday but they moved us up because we need to get his umbilical cord looked at...it's smelling kinda fishy and looking kinda yellowish. I'll update tomorrow on his appointment and how much the booger weighs. I'm guessing 7lbs3oz and B says 7lbs5oz...we will see who is right :)

Love,

L

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a doll! You make a great little family!

Love,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

Mmm, he's so dreamy. That last picture looks like he could be B's twin! :) And we both know that's not possible. ;o)

Nana said...

I love Brody's 2 week picture. He looks so proud of himself!

Nana said...

By the way in the picture of you and Brody sleeping in the bed I noticed that the ratty old quilt in not in the picture (yea!) and somehow you doggie is moved down away from you. Hmmm!