Sunday, March 22, 2009

Brody is 1 Month


I'm 2 days late posting this so Brody was offically 1 month on Friday. I cannot believe how fast time if flying. I have loved every second of the last month and have such a happy and healthy baby, I'm truly blessed. I have 2 weeks left before I have to return to work and I'm going to eat up every second I have with my little man. I really need some prayers that I will find peace in returning to work because I just cannot stand the thought of leaving Brody. I really don't know how I'm going to do it.

Brody is still an eating machine and the feeding is going great. He got his first bottle on Friday and he took it like a champ and we didn't have any confusion going back and forth. So I feel confident he will do just fine when I return to work.

We've had some tummy issues the past 2 days and that has left Brody fussy and uncomfortable with very little sleep, poor guy! He's been fighting sleep today and I feel so sorry for him, gas is no fun.

We've been getting out and about a little more. I'm still leary because of the flu but for the most part I keep him covered if we do go to a public place. I'll talk to the doc tomorrow to get reassurance that it's ok if I take him out this young, if not we will be staying at home for a few more weeks.We go tomorrow for his 1 month check up so I should find out his weight and will update then.

Here's what Brody is doing at 4 weeks:
- Took your first bottle
- Had your first blow out!
- Took your first nap in crib(lasted 5 minutes)
- Starting to focus more with your eyes
- Smiling more
- Love to look at your animals on your bouncy seat
- Have a little baby acne going on
- Really enjoying bath time now

This week in pictures: (I got a new camera this week so I'm still learning...thanks poppy and B!)


My first bottle



First time in my crib! When I woke up I loved looking at the polkadots:






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 month! Sometimes I think Brody looks so much like our little B-man, it's like a preview of what he'll be doing in 2 weeks. :) And we have that same red onesie with the tie - love it! Except everyone sees it in pictures and thinks it's a real tie. Ummm, not so much. Congrats on one month!

Anonymous said...

I am ready to come back and steal more of your baby time. Thank you so much for having me over for so long on Friday - it made my weekend.

~Sherri