Sunday, June 28, 2009

4 months!


Saturday, June 20th also marked Brody turning 4 months! It's hard to believe I have a 4 month old.

We don't go to the doctor until June 30th for his 4 month check up and shots :( I didn't want to do it the day before we left for Disney in case he ran fever so I decided to wait until we returned.

He's getting so big though! I know he has to be at least 13-14lbs and he's gotten a lot longer as well.

He is sleeping through the night! He has been for about 3 weeks now and I love it. Not only does he sleep through the night but he also sleeps in until about 9:30, usually waking at 5:30 and 9:30 to eat.

He is still straight breast fed but I'm thinking the doctor might tell us to introduce cereal now, but not sure if he will do that now or wait until 6 months.

Brody is also sticking everything in his mouth that he can(I think teeth are right around the corner) and loves to grab for his toys.

He is taking a bath in the big tub now, he's too long for the baby tub :( but he is loving it. We havea bath cushion/sponge thing and it gives him a lot of freedom to move and kick around.

Happy 4 months booger!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

SO jealous over here on the sleep! Maybe Brody can have a talk with Carter about how big boys are supposed to sleep :)