Thursday, June 18, 2009

B got the job!!

It's been a whirlwind of a week. Brandon got a call earlier this week for a job interview, he actually got two calls. He was offered the job at his first interview and gladly accepted!! We are beyond thrilled. Praise God, he is so amazing. Thanks for all the prayers.
He is now apart of the Pike Panther's team in the Northwest ISD, teaching 7th grade Science and coaching.

I'm super excited that he's teaching Science as its the same subject I'm teaching and we can feed off each other our ideas and lessons.

Brody and I are going to soak up as much daddy time as we can considering he will NEVER be home, I am now a coaches wife or widow as they like to say.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA! Congrats!

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

YAY!! I am sorry you are a "widow" but that's awesome that Brandon found a job!! If you are ever bored while he is gone give us a call!

Stacy Hartley said...

That's awesome! I know you are both so excited & what a fun summer you have ahead knowing that you will both have a job for the next school year. Way to go Brandon!!

Ashley said...

How exciting! Congratulations, Brandon!

Now you can relax and enjoy your summer together :)

JAMIE'S CREW said...

I have forgotten what state you are in?

Cayley said...

So happy he got the job! Also, I'm back on blogger now! Love you :)
-Cayley