Sunday, June 28, 2009

Disney Trip

This week flew by while we were at Disney. I have more pics but at the moment I cannot find my other camera...it's in one of the other bags that drove back with Poppy. I think my favorite time was the day my parents, Brandon, Brody and I went to MGM. It wasn't too hot or muggy, had a nice breeze and got to do all the rides we were wanting to do. My other favorite day was when we went shopping with Andy and Ben and then Andy and I went to Magic Kingdom by ourselves, it was great one on one time that I haven't had with him in along time. We loved the Mr. Potato head store and got lots of goodies.









5 comments:

Parker's Paradise said...

I'm so jealous!! It looks like y'all had a great time! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Uncle D and Aunt J said...

Thanks for posting the pictures. I've been thinking about all of ya'll this past week. So glad you had a good time.

Ashley said...

Glad you guys had a great trip and that Brody did so well traveling!

Blankenship Babbles said...

So glad you guys had a wonderful vacation...family time is so important. Brody is getting so big...I'm enjoying all the time with you guys this week. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi... just happen to cross your site... I see that you also love Disney... me too...

Im planning to go to Tokyo or Hong Kong Disney this Christmas. Hoho and I found some stuffs from Hong Kong Disneyland here as well:
disneycloth.cwahi.net

I will definitely take tones of photos there!!!