Sunday, July 5, 2009

1st cereal

We started cereal this week with Brody and he's still getting the hang of it. He really doesn't know what to do with it once I put it in his mouth so he either plays with it forever and then swallows it or just spits it back out at me. It's really funny to watch. After about the 3rd spoon full though he figures it out and will start eating it right. We are still getting the hang of it. Here's some pictures of his first time eating it.


Give me the spoon momma, I'll do it myself!

All done?

We will stay with cereal for about 2 more weeks and then when he turns 5 months
I'm going to start with vegetables. He has peas for week 1, sweet potatoes for week 2and carrots week 3. Then we will move on to fruit which is apples, bananas and pears.

***Sorry the coloring is off on these pics, the WB was switched to shadow instead of auto so it threw them off a little***

***I think that's what caused the coloring to be off, I'm still learning!***

2 comments:

Nana said...

Once again I LOVE the #5 picture! Oh --- he is so CUTE!!!!

Ashley said...

Adorable pictures! I love the 5th one, too!