Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy 3rd Anniversary



3 years ago, at this very moment B and I were wrapping up our wedding reception and looking at each other with excitement in our eyes over the upcoming honeymoon that we would find ourselves on the very next morning.

3 years ago we thought we were so in love with one another that our love couldn't grow any stronger

3 years ago we were "newlyweds" that didn't have a care in the world

And today, today I love that very same man more than I thought possible.
This year has been different for both B and I.

This year has been the hardest, the happiest, the one filled with the most personal growth for both of us. This year we have been blessed beyond our wildest dreams, this year our cup runneth over.

Today I was told by my husband that my arse looks as good as it did the day he married me...I take this as a great compliment considering I just had a kid 4 months ago, thanks babe!

Today we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary as a family of 3 and look forward to another wonderful year of marriage, love and family. I cannot wait to see where we will be in another year.

4 comments:

Parker's Paradise said...

Congratulations!! Happy Anniversary!

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!

Samantha West said...

Happy Anniversary...I LMAO at the arse comment...too freaking funny! Hope you guys had a wonderful day!

Stacy Hartley said...

Happy anniversary and congratulations! You have a beautiful family and I know God will continue to bless you with wonderful gifts.