Sunday, July 5, 2009

4 month old pictures

I decided to do a little photo session of little man for his 4 month old pictures. I'm still learning and have asked Santa for Photoshop and another lens so that I can be a little more creative with my editing and photography but here's a few pics I snapped today while B was still happy.

It's been a rough couple of days here at our casa because B is starting to teeth so he's been letting us know how much discomfort those toothies are! Man it's rough teething!!
This first one is my favorite I think...can you tell what his new favorites things are...gotta love those hands!



Gotta love those baby blues






4 comments:

Nana said...

I LOVE the #5 picture!!!!

Parker's Paradise said...

Those are great pictures! He is adorable!

Ashley said...

Very cute! Good job with the new camera! Carter is obsessed with his hands too right now... always in his mouth.

JAMIE'S CREW said...

He is SO SO SO cute!!!