Wednesday, July 1, 2009

4 month stats

Went to doctor yesterday and Brody is doing great.

Weighs 13 lbs 12 oz (25 percentile)
24 inches long (25 percentile)
16 1/2 head (50 percentile)

And the doctor said he was ready for cereal for the next 2-3 weeks and then stage 1 baby food! So happy about that because this little booger is a eating machine (eats every 1 1/2 - 2 hours)

I was also worried about his ears because he's had a lot of drainage, Dr. J said the left looks good but to keep an eye on the right because it does have a lot of waxy drainage in there. So knock on wood he doesn't get an infection, I had terrible ear infections when I was a baby and had to get tubes.

So all in all we have a perfectly healthy baby, praise Jesus who is so good to us!

Love,
LeAnn

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for a healthy kiddo!! B's 4 month check is tomorrow morning and I can't wait to see how much he weighs! I feel like I'm carrying a tank around sometimes. :) Just crossing my fingers for healthy though.

Parker's Paradise said...

So happy he is a healthy little guy! Way to go mom and dad!

Ashley said...

Glad to hear all is well with Brody! He's a little guy compared to Carter (14 pounds, 14 ounces). We got the okay to start cereal, too, and think we will be doing that in the next couple weeks. Hope the cereal will give you a little nursing break!