Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sickness!

Brody and I have been sick all week. What I thought was teething soon turned to worry on Monday when Brody was extremely fussy and just wasn't himself. I thought for sure we had an ear infection. So off to the night clinic we went and the doctor noticed Brody had a rash on his chest from a virus.

I too started running fever around this time and although the doctor said it was probably just a cold I thought differently, I never run fever when I have a cold.

That night I started having the BIG D as I call it and it hasn't left since. Brody has had both, throwing up and the BIG D. I haven't been able to old anything in :( I figured it was just a 24 hour bug but gosh it's still with us. I'm just hoping that we aren't passing it back and forth to one another.

I've heard whatever is going around is lasting 7-10 days...I sure it leaves my house soon because we are miserable. The saddest thing is when B doesn't feel good, you feel so helpless it almost breaks your heart. Poor kiddo.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

How terrible! I hope you are both feeling better soon!